viernes, 9 de junio de 2023

Interests- Between design and language : How my passions taught me responsability

Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved design and sewing. I am passionate about creating new garments and experimenting with different styles and materials. These activities have led me to expand my knowledge of other languages, as I often need to research trends in other countries and enrich my technical vocabulary.


One activity that has taught me a lot about responsibility and discipline is knitting. At first, it was difficult for me to stay focused and follow instructions, but with perseverance and practice, I have improved significantly and have learned the importance of being consistent and dedicated in the projects I undertake.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

 Connecting with life : Discover the importance of family, Work and travel.