viernes, 9 de junio de 2023

Work - How do i spend my time helping others?

¨I spend most of my time working at various jobs, but my favorite job is my home cleaning business at home¨ 👀












I love helping people keep their homes clean and organized, and I feel really satisfied when I see the end result. Although it can be a difficult and hectic job, I always try to do it with a smile on my face and make sure my clients are happy. 

I will share with you some tips about my experience 

To start any business I recommend you focus on providing exceptional customer service. It's something we don't see as workers but it's simple ,Visualize what is the quality of service you would expect from a worker hired by you who is there to fix , clean or build something for you and no one would like to receive half of what was ordered or an unfinished job .

Try to be professional and attentive in every interaction, and make sure you communicate clearly with your clients about what they expect from your services. 

It is important to be organized and have a detailed calendar of your scheduled visits to keep on time.

Punctuality is essential in this type of work, and if you strive to do an excellent job, referrals can be one of your most powerful marketing tools.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

 Connecting with life : Discover the importance of family, Work and travel.